As we jump ahead to 2016, let’s take a moment to reflect on 2015 – a very good year:
- NEAHMA Property Professional of the Year – Manager: Amber Waters
- NEAHMA National Accredited Housing Maintenance Supervisor (NAHMS ™) of the Year: John Torres
- NEAHMA National Accredited Housing Maintenance Technician (NAHMT ™) of the Year: Peter Hache
- NEAHMA NAHP Of The Year: Dawn Mota
- The National Accredited Housing Maintenance Technician (NAHMT) or National Accredited Housing Maintenance Superintendent (NAHMS) credential was achieved by five more First Realty staff members
We added three new properties to our property management portfolio:
- Strada 234, Boston, MA
- Fremont Lofts, Worcester, MA
- Highview Park, West Roxbury, MA
6 residents at First Realty properties were selected as regional winners of the NAHMA 2015 Calendar Contest by NEAHMA, and 3 were selected as national winners!
Held resident events like the 23rd First Realty Annual Sports Olympiad at the Reggie Lewis Center in Boston and the 17th annual First Realty Academic Olympiad in November at Harvard University.
There were company events, like our picnic and annual employee “LIFERS” luncheon for staff who have been with the company for over 5 years; 62% of employees have been with the company for 5 years or more!
We made new friends at industry events like the New England Condo Expo & Apartment Management Expo at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston.
Staff from several properties managed by First Realty hosted a food drive for the Greater Boston Food Bank.
And we all celebrated as the New England Patriots won the Super Bowl!
Thank you for your business, your support and your interest, and a very Happy New Year to you!