First Realty recognized for property management excellence
First Realty Management was recognized for first class full service property management at the New England Affordable Housing Management Association (NEAHMA) 25th Annual Conference and Trade Show on October 14, 2014.
2014 Award Winners:
- 2014 Communities of Quality Regional Award – Exemplary Family Property: Canterbury Place, Roslindale, MA
- 2014 Maintenance Professional of the Year: Bob Morelli
2014 Designation Recipients:
- NAHP® Certification achieved by 2 First Realty staffers
- NAHMS® Certification achieved by 4
- NAHMT® Certification achieved by 10
Awards were handed out to the 4 First Realty residents for were recognized for their regional winning artwork in the NEAHMA 2015 Calendar Art Contest, 2 of them national winners!
Seeing the residents being recognized is always a highlight of the event, as is the recap of the educational scholarships given out earlier in the year. This year, of the 20 scholarships awarded by the NAHMA Educational Foundation, 4 students live in First Realty managed properties.